- Mutual congratulations
- Establish priorities for funding: €3 500
- Call for contributors?
- Announce victory on blog.okfn?
- JH-S: Write blog post about victory (signed with both out names) JH-S: Write a list of tasks before Monday – following, in order of priority – ALL OKF:
- Modify annotator store back-end to allow collections
- Collection plug-in for annotator front-end
- Make the exportation of annotations easier
PdF: Write a list of tasks before Monday
- new flowcharts: we currently have 31countries, we need to cover the whole world ! –Create bounty
- new calculators: we currently only have 2 flowcharts implemented into code, we need to implement them all ! – Already planned (200)
- new databases: we currently can connect only with bibliographica and europeana, we want to connect with as many databases as possible ! – Create mini-bounties: (a) identify & assess DB’s (b) metadata search-integration
- link to digital copies: we currently do not provide a link to any digital copy of public domain works, we need to implement that feature in order enable digital annotation of works !
- Announce victory, call for contributions, don’t set pay for tasks
- PdF: Ping about logistics on Monday